How much is science and how much is fiction?

All things which do not fit into other areas.

Moderatoren: Serenity, Laura

hedghehog
Transhuman
Beitrag von hedghehog »

im gonna chose for my first kid(boy) to be like spider-man and my second kid(girl) will be tuned up like max :nation:
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

Bild
hedghehog
Transhuman
Beitrag von hedghehog »

really?yeah i thought so
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

Bild
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Beitrag von jondy09 »

wow! that's amazing! the human body is capable of doing amazing things
NEW CHAPTER

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3763434/1/C ... he_Damned- AU 2009: After a failed escape attempt the remains of unit 12 are hauled off to Psy-ops each emerges as the 'perfect soldier'. It's about their struggle to regain their humanity after the horrors of Psy-ops...review! 3 chapters up!
moonlitestar
Manticore Squad Leader
Beitrag von moonlitestar »

very interesting...i just watched the begining and was like...gah now i gotta watch the whole thing! -_-

hopefully i have time...
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Beitrag von jondy09 »

on part 9, they made this kamera (sp) of 2 rat speices that were more different then we are to chimps O.o DA here we come...the ice man proves he is real...its...just wow
NEW CHAPTER

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3763434/1/C ... he_Damned- AU 2009: After a failed escape attempt the remains of unit 12 are hauled off to Psy-ops each emerges as the 'perfect soldier'. It's about their struggle to regain their humanity after the horrors of Psy-ops...review! 3 chapters up!
hedghehog
Transhuman
Beitrag von hedghehog »

agree MLS i 2 got to watch all episodes(9 right?)

Bild
moonlitestar
Manticore Squad Leader
Beitrag von moonlitestar »

yeah i watched up to 4 right now, and it's...cool. CHIMERAS! hehe...just like all those transgenics...oh boy...

there's 10 total, i think.
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Beitrag von jondy09 »

there are 10 total
NEW CHAPTER

gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member
Beitrag von gtf_dean_fenech »

yeap, 10 parts, i downloaded all of them and put them all together as 1 whole episode
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Beitrag von jondy09 »

the iceman totally rocks, he taught himself to control his internal temperature O.o
NEW CHAPTER

rantanplan
X2

Beitrag von rantanplan »

why all this great video are only in english!! :D.

hedge : imagine the disaster of your home, when there will be a "brother-sister conflict" ? :).
Not a so good choice :).

jondy : yes, i agree : without genetical manipulation, or super power, with a adapted training, human body can do really amazing thing... . Maybe we are without limit... .

Chimeras? like told logan :).

About iceman, yes, it's surprising, but there is a lot of things more surprising again... .

In fact, i think that almost everythings that transgenics do in DA, we can do in real life. But one trangenics can do everything, where as a real human can do only one thing. (And in some limits, absolutely all what do a transgenics can not be done by a human, of course).

bye!
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member
Beitrag von gtf_dean_fenech »

In fact, i think that almost everythings that transgenics do in DA, we can do in real life.
i don't think so
rantanplan
X2

Beitrag von rantanplan »

ok for big jump, or some else... . But there is some genius like in these video, who are surprising, some gymnast, or fighter, too. :).

Maybe not very exactly like transgenics, but with a resultat rather close.. .

bye!
Antworten