[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Dark Angel Network • View topic - Jessica Alba (Max Guevara)

Jessica Alba (Max Guevara)

All about the actors in Dark Angel

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Postby rantanplan » Fri 31. Oct 2008, 16:08

rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Fri 5. Dec 2008, 19:41

Jessica Alba Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body

Five months after the birth of her first child, Jessica Alba shows off her curves in a series of new pictures.

The 27-year-old poses in new calander campaign for Italian aperitif Campari.

Alba gave birth to her daughter Honor Marie Warren five months ago, but has already slimmed down to her pre-baby shape and is happy to show her body off in these bikini shots.

'All the clothes were very cool. They're young, sexy and fresh' Alba said.

'I'm usually walking around in comfy clothes with a baby on my arm and it's nice to dress things up and feel sophisticated, sexy and surrounded by so much beauty.'

Source: http://www.mtv.co.uk/channel/mtvuk/news ... i-calender
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Serenity » Fri 5. Dec 2008, 21:22

The top picture reminds me of the dress she was wearing in the pilot.
Last edited by Serenity on Fri 5. Dec 2008, 21:26, edited 1 time in total.
Sketchy: "At least Normal knows who he is."
O.C.: "A constipated, crusty, angry, rhythm-free, Republican white man?"
==================================================================
I'm going to be me, so it you can't stand me, sit down...If you can't face me turn around!
Serenity
Network Moderator

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Fri 5. Dec 2008, 21:23

oh yeeeeaaaaahhhhhh
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Sun 14. Dec 2008, 20:04

rantanplan
X2

Postby rantanplan » Sun 14. Dec 2008, 20:10

rantanplan
X2

Postby rantanplan » Sun 14. Dec 2008, 20:19

rantanplan
X2

Postby Saahm23 » Sun 14. Dec 2008, 20:41

Jessica in the Campari Calendar 2009

The HQ Pictures from the Calendar you can now find on our Affiliate Site Jessicaalbafanatics. Hope you enjoy :wink:
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Wed 28. Jan 2009, 13:14

Jessica Alba Calls TMZ, Bill O'Reilly the Stupid Ones

Jessica Alba is disappointed in all of us for paying attention to her during what she blogs is "perhaps the most salient time in our country's history." (Don't worry, Jess, we're more disappointed in ourselves than you'll ever know.)

She's speaking, of course about the "a-hole" episode, when Jessica called out Bill O'Reilly and then harassed a reporter who didn't want to answer her questions—taunting him with "Be neutral about it, be Sweden!" This, of course, gave TMZ a chance to call her a ditz for not saying Switzerland.

But Jess isn't going to sit around and let people call her stupid, especially when Wikipedia and MySpace exist to clear her name. This is her defense of giving Sweden the neutral shout-out:

"Last week, Mr. Bill O'Reilly and some really classy sites (i.e.TMZ) insinuated I was dumb by claiming Sweden was a neutral country. I appreciate the fact that he is a news anchor and that gossip sites are inundated with intelligent reporting, but seriously people...it's so sad to me that you think the only neutral country during WWII was Switzerland. Check out: [Wikipedia link] if you want to see what I was referring to. I appreciate the name calling and the accurate reporting. Keep it up!!"

Well, we can't argue with Wikipedia. You win, Jess. You're totally smarter than TMZ.[/

Source: http://movies.yahoo.com/news/movies.eonline.com/80980-
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Saahm23 » Sun 8. Feb 2009, 23:11

Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby Saahm23 » Sun 8. Feb 2009, 23:36

Saahm23
Network Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Actors