[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Dark Angel Network • View topic - where can I buy magazines??

where can I buy magazines??

Everything :D !!!No posts will count!!

Moderator: Network Admins

where can I buy magazines??

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Sun 18. Nov 2007, 13:10

well, I know that it's the worse offtopic that I ever made :oops:

but maybe you can help me: I want to buy a magazine from Germany, and I don't know where can I find a web page or something to buy it, and unfortunately, I can't buy it by myself :(

here in valencia, (and in all spain I guess) I can't find it

if you know someplace where I can buy, It would help me sooooooo much^^

BTW: the magazine is Bravo: (don't hit me :oops: ) tokio hotel special

thanks^^
Forever eyes, dark. Somebody's angel. She comes to me, like an angel out of time, as I play the part of a saint on my knees, there are some things I'll live without, but I want you to know that I need you right now
*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby rantanplan » Sun 18. Nov 2007, 14:35

rantanplan
X2

Postby Laura » Sun 18. Nov 2007, 16:45

They designed her to be the perfect soldier, a human weapon, than she escaped. In a future not far from now, in a broken world, she is haunted by her past. She cannot run, she must fight to discover her destiny.
Laura
Network Moderator

Postby rantanplan » Sun 18. Nov 2007, 17:58

rantanplan
X2

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Sun 18. Nov 2007, 19:05

Forever eyes, dark. Somebody's angel. She comes to me, like an angel out of time, as I play the part of a saint on my knees, there are some things I'll live without, but I want you to know that I need you right now
*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby rantanplan » Sun 18. Nov 2007, 21:18

rantanplan
X2

Postby Laura » Mon 19. Nov 2007, 22:01

They designed her to be the perfect soldier, a human weapon, than she escaped. In a future not far from now, in a broken world, she is haunted by her past. She cannot run, she must fight to discover her destiny.
Laura
Network Moderator

Postby rantanplan » Tue 20. Nov 2007, 00:33

rantanplan
X2

Postby Laura » Tue 20. Nov 2007, 22:22

Laura
Network Moderator

Postby rantanplan » Wed 21. Nov 2007, 00:26

rantanplan
X2

Re: where can I buy magazines??

Postby Saahm23 » Thu 13. Dec 2007, 23:35

Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby moonlitestar » Fri 14. Dec 2007, 05:44

lol wow, the first multilingual thread I've attempted to read. :D that was interesitng...but i got tired halfway through. maybe ill pick up some other time :P
moonlitestar
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby rantanplan » Sat 15. Dec 2007, 23:19

rantanplan
X2

Next

Return to Offtopic