[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Dark Angel Network • View topic - By AnGeL NoCtUrNo

By AnGeL NoCtUrNo

Here can you post your own DA Videos and Wallpaper

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Postby moonlitestar » Mon 10. Sep 2007, 13:36

AU = alternate universe
moonlitestar
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby rantanplan » Mon 10. Sep 2007, 15:48

mmm ok!!!

a sort of little fanfic by video... . :).

thanks you! :).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Tue 11. Sep 2007, 01:52

Forever eyes, dark. Somebody's angel. She comes to me, like an angel out of time, as I play the part of a saint on my knees, there are some things I'll live without, but I want you to know that I need you right now
*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby hedghehog » Tue 11. Sep 2007, 15:10

"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby rantanplan » Sat 15. Sep 2007, 15:24

rantanplan
X2

ur story

Postby Ca$h » Sat 15. Sep 2007, 19:31

Ca$h
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Mon 24. Sep 2007, 00:31

sure you know the "news" of youtube.... many people of this forum get their accounts cancelled...

Sure I'm the next

Youtube has cancelled two of my vids: Outside and Bring Back Dark Angel

that's incredible... :shock:

they're fu**ing the real spirit of youtube....

but....

well, just say that, I'll try to upload them again... but

for what?? sure they will delete it again...

:fox:

my sorry to Anabir, Scaroftheheart and LostPeng....
:cry:
Forever eyes, dark. Somebody's angel. She comes to me, like an angel out of time, as I play the part of a saint on my knees, there are some things I'll live without, but I want you to know that I need you right now
*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby Scaroftheheart » Mon 24. Sep 2007, 14:38

Scaroftheheart
Sector Cop

Postby moonlitestar » Mon 24. Sep 2007, 15:14

moonlitestar
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby rantanplan » Mon 24. Sep 2007, 18:09

rantanplan
X2

Postby Saahm23 » Mon 24. Sep 2007, 21:25

For a following discussion about the future new ideas and the Youtube prob pls post :arrowleft: :wink:
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby rantanplan » Mon 24. Sep 2007, 23:37

this subject make wrtie a lot lol.

sorry for the deviance, saahm, for each of us ;).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby d-mode101 » Sat 18. Oct 2008, 00:39

d-mode101
Sector Cop

Previous

Return to Fanstuff