[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Dark Angel Network • View topic - By AnGeL NoCtUrNo

By AnGeL NoCtUrNo

Here can you post your own DA Videos and Wallpaper

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

By AnGeL NoCtUrNo

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Thu 11. Jan 2007, 17:58

here I leave to you a story of alternative universe of DA. this happens after the end of "And jesus brought a casserole" and it is quite sad.
I say this because whenever I read it my tears fall down... :cry: :cry:
I've warned you :idea: enjoy :!: :!:

[align=center][/align]

MANTICORE, 2020

It dawns, the light of the sun starts entering the windows with grills of the corridors. The guards watch attentively the cells and one gives the order to light the lights. The light of Max's cell switchs on... she's tied to her bed. she has tried to escape so many times that her cell is the most watched now and they have her with tranquilizers. Renfro walks along the corridor and comes to the window of Max's cell, observes her a moment and later the door is opened. She enters with a doctor. "I want you to give her psychotropics... it's the only way which she speaks and says to us who is Only Eyes" the doctor approaches and examines the pupils and the pulse. Max doesn't move, she's so drugged that scarcely she can think what they're speaking. her look loses in nothing, and if someone saw her would think that she's crazy. her aspect is neglected, her eyes don't shine and great sadness and pain is seen in them. " I cannot give her psychotropics... if we administer her although it's a minimal dose, we might cause her cerebral damages" Renfro looks at him. "she's strong, we will not hurt her. administer them. it's an order " The doctor agrees and prepares the injection... prepares Max's arm and applies her the psychotropics. Max starts convulsing and suddenly she closes the eyes..........

SAN FRANCISCO 2020

"Max, Max wake up .. we have to go..." Max opens her eyes very slowly. she looks around her a little lost, next to herself is Logan. They're in their house, now they live together and they're married "are you okay?? " " Logan? " she asked, somewhat confused "you've dyed a nightmare, you seemed very scared..." "a nightmare??" suddenly a little girl enters the room and jumps on the bed "Natalie... your mother has had a nightmare" "a nightmare?? what is it about, mum?? " the girl asked, looking at Max "mum? "... Max was more and more confused. she looked at Logan and then... "it has been only a nightmare"... she said to the child, calming down... "don't worry mum, dad and I have done the breakfast..." "really??" "that's right .. while you have breakfast Nat and I we'll get ready..." "where are you going?"
"where are we going... Don't you remember Max? today we're going to celebrate your last success... " "my last success? " " you know they have hired you to design the summer house of the president.... you're an important architect " Max remained a little impressed... she doesn't understand anything but she liked that ambience so much. she looked at Logan and later to the girl. she was looking alike very much to him; she has the fair-haired hair and the eyes as those of Logan, but she has curling hair like her, and the smile was her too.
she looked at the window, the day was sunny and fresh... "if it wasn't because it's impossible, I would never say that to had a pulse " "a pulse?? what do you mean, Max?" Max looked at him and later looked again at the window, and realized... something was happening, there was no pulse, her brothers are alive and she was living happily married with Logan and they have a daughter!! For some reason Max wasn't scared, but on the contrary, she liked the idea "never mind... I keep thinking about the nightmare" "you musn't think it so much, eat the breakfast and get ready: you know that Zack usually doesn't wait..." She smiled while Natalie and Logan were going out of the room... A few minutes later the three were ready, Nat and Logan got into the car. on having gone out of the house, Max wanted to throw a glance... It was a familiar house, two floors, garden, swimming pool and there was even a dog. then she looked around: the rest of the neighbourhood was normal, neighbors, the people with their families .... "-Max get into the car..."
She got into the car and Logan started. Max was looking outside the window of the car everything around her, the people were going everywhere, busy in his world. there was a boy distributing the Sundays newspapers ... in a moment they came to an area of camping. he keep driving, until they came to a hut. Out of the hut there was a big table of wood, where there was a children's pair playing. also there was a barbecue put next to the table and someone was preparing it... was Zane, Max couldn't believe it. Logan stopped the car... "eh boys, they're already here!!"... shouted Zane, and in this moment they all started going out. Logan got out the car, opened the door to Natalie and later to Max. she lowered and took Natalie and the others started approaching. they were even Tinga, Jack, Eva, Ben, Brin... Max couldn't believe it. also was Jace, and her baby was a boy and she named him Max, as she promised her, Charlie and Case also were there...
She couldn't believe what she saw, she was so happy that it was looking like to her a dream through what she was living. she left Natalie in the ground and after greeting his 11 brothers, she sat down in to the table with all and with Logan. Natalie was playing with Case. the boys got up and went away to speak about their things, the girls remained with Max "you have a bad face, Maxie. are you okay?... " Jondy said "yesterday you seemed more relaxed" "that is because she doesn't slept enought" Syl said and they all laughed.. Max looked at them thoroughly "have you had again this nightmare, right??" said Eva "that nightmare?.." "one that told me another day... I said to you that you should visit Zane, you know that he's a psychologist, he can help you" "how? do you know about my nightmare?" Max asked "Maxie you told it to me, when I spoke with you two days ago ... " " what is the nightmare about?" Jace asked.

[align=center][/align]
Forever eyes, dark. Somebody's angel. She comes to me, like an angel out of time, as I play the part of a saint on my knees, there are some things I'll live without, but I want you to know that I need you right now
*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Thu 11. Jan 2007, 19:22

"well, it's very strange. the country isn't what is now, there was an electromagnetic pulse, we, the 12 are experiments of the government of a place called Manticore... some of us have died, others we are captive and others try to do their life, but Manticore chases them.. Logan is someone called Eyes Only, a liberal cyberjournalist who helps the helpless ones and Natalie doesn't exist... " "Oh, that sounds very badly ... perhaps seem to you morbid. but those who are dead? "asked Tinga "you, Eva, Jack, Ben and Zack " "and the others? what's about the others in your nightmare?" asked Brin "you're in Manticore, they captured you because Zack and I deliver you so that they were treating you of an illness, now you work for them and try to capture us; Jace you fled to Mexico, I helped you. Jondy, Zane, Syl and Krit are hide in some place of the United States... and I'm captive in Manticore sedated up to the eyebrows... " "it sounds very badly... but is only a dream, you mustn't give it major importance" "that's why I say to you Maxie you must take a holidays, I think that what you have is stress. you pass the day designing houses and taking charge of your family... have to take everything calmly, but your organism suffers " " that is, listens to Eva, an excellent doctor who does exactly the same that you.. Eva you also have to rest" "yes, that's true, jajajajaja " "why do you go to bed a little bit and sleep, Maxie??" "yes, you're right, it would come to me well .. say to the boys where I am, okay??" "yes, don't worry.. " Max entered the hut, and went to bed in the bed of a room, took air, looked at the window and closed the eyes...

MANTICORE, 2020

"I said that it was dangerous, her vital constants have gone down from the dose of psychotropics, and instead of speaking she has fallen asleep" "the next time won't happen.... when she wakes up I want you to give her another dose"
In this moment Max opened the eyes, they had untied her so when she woke up she could sit down in the bed without problems. was her respiration waved, she looked around her, she wasn't understanding was happening. where Logan and Natalie were?? and the boys??, instead of them, she saw Renfro and the doctor and a heap of custodies aiming at her with weapon "apply a sedative now... "
the doctor started preparing the injection, but Max reacted rapidly and went out running without none of the guards could detain her. the alarm jumped and they started all cornering her. while she was running the tears were filling her face, that so wonderful that she had lived couldn't be a dream, through which she was living had to be, had to be a nightmare. suddenly, in one of the corridors he saw a group of children of approximately 4 years. between them there was a girl who was identical to Natalie. Max approached her.
"Natalie.. Natalie, sweetheart, what they've done to you?" "my name isn't Natalie. I'm X9-177"
Max remained paralyzed. in this moment the guards took her and dragged her to the cell. however much she was resisting, she couldn't come out them of above. they put her in the bed and tied her. the doctor applied the sedatives and she stayed again in the state of semicalmness, with the far-away look in nothing. only the tears were denouncing that she was still alive...
"give her the psychotropics now" "but..." "I don't pay to you to discuss my orders; I pay to you to fulfill them.." the doctor prepared another dose again of psychotropic, and it was applied to Max, but as the first time, the reaction was the opposite one, and Max had convulsions and remained unconscious.

SAN FRANCISCO 2020

Max wakes up of her short nap, she is scared, and sweated. The nightmare had returned, but instead of going out of the room in the one she was, Max continued thinking. wasn't known that it was happening. was all this a product of the drugs and of her imagination? or was this the reality and was so stressed that she had invented the whole false life with her brothers and Logan? she doesn't understand, she wanted that this was real, wanted to be with Logan and to have a family, to be with her brothers and enjoy the life without Manticore, or absurd missions that were putting in danger her life, Logan's life or even Natalie's. In this moment the door opened. It was Logan, which was coming to see her. he found her crying and trembling. he closed the door, sat down next to her and hugged her.
"Max, what happened?" She hugged him with more strength, in Logan's arms she was feeling safe. never before meeting Logan, she had felt so safe with someone. "Logan I'm afraid... afraid that this is the whole nice dream and that the reality is my nightmare... "
"Max calm down .. honey, look at me .. you believe that I'm only a dream??" Max denied with the head "and Nat .. she's also real, sweetheart, we're all real, there is no another reality that this one, your nightmare is only that, a bad sleep that you have.." Max had a short rest in his shoulder and a moment remained there.
"I already know what I've to do to finish with the nightmare" "what?" "I've to die there" "Max ..." "it is .. it is true Logan, if I die, everything will finish, and I want that it finish. I want to be with you 100 %, just as with the others, and with this nightmare it's impossible" "it's right, but not now. come, that are waiting for us. they say that they have a surprise for us"
She smiled, the tears were cleaned and she went out with Logan. Natalie was running towards them and Max took her. they went out, the others were waiting for them there, they met and it began a big party....
Spent a few hours, the party had finished, the children all were asleep. it was almost 12:00 pm and the boys were starting leaving. Max and Logan weren't the exception. Logan was saying goodbye while Max was accommodating Natalie with her in the seat of forward. the girl was exhausted, had played the whole day and now she was very tired. the boys said goodbye to Max, and Logan got into the car. For the way Max remained asleep.......

[align=center][/align]
Forever eyes, dark. Somebody's angel. She comes to me, like an angel out of time, as I play the part of a saint on my knees, there are some things I'll live without, but I want you to know that I need you right now
*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Fri 12. Jan 2007, 16:11

MANTICORE 2020

Max wakes up and looks around her. this time she'si calmed, observes that she's alone in a kind interrogation room with mirrors. In this moment the door's opened, and came in Renfro and 6 custodies. they all aim with his weapon at Max.
"congratulations 452, you have begun your reintegration"
"what do you mean??" "You've been asleep nearly 12 hours. that's more than you usually sleep, but in your sleepy state you have fulfilled my order" "your order?" "of course.. you've already said to us who is Eyes Only" Max continued looking at her unbeliever. she analyzed the situation, but she could do anything to Renfro.
"your friend is already in Manticore. as soon as you said his name a comboy went out immediately to his house, and it does nearly 10 hours that he is in the facilities. We have tortured him and done diverse things, until he've revealed all the information that we wanted. now, you'll know, he doesn't serve us for anything..."
Max was looking at her impatiently. to what was she referring?? she was afraid: she knew that Logan now would be very badly, the tortures of Manticore weren't the same that were used commonly; they were more sadistic and painful. Renfro whispered a little to one of the guards and he left. "once I said to you that when we should finish with your friend, you would be only mine ... you don't believe, you thought that this day wouldn't come, but this time has come"
in this moment there entered two guards taking Logan. Max looked at him: he was very badly, was bleeding for several places and almost he wasn't possible to support in foot. she approached him, the guards left him in the ground and separated aiming at Max. she started crying on having seen the state of Logan. "Logan..." "Max .. I knew that you were alive ... I known it ... " he said with great difficulty
"don't speak .. it doesn't matter... I'm sorry Logan, it has been my fault" "no, nobody is guilty. when I met you and decided to follow with you, I knew into what I was getting, and it was a decision that I took..." "very well, touching scene, it has liked to me seeing as you say goodbye. but it's the time, finish with him"
Max raised the eyes. there was very much hate in them. Renfro had gone out of the room. Max looked at the guards. they were already aiming at Logan, so she started attacking them. in this moment came in Renfro again, she took out her weapon and shot at Logan in the head. The shot resounded in Max's ears as if it was an auger in her head. everything seemed in slow camera. she looked at Logan: his lifeless body was thrown in the ground, and the blood was going out of his head.
Her glance centred on Renfro. saw as her she was keeping the weapon with a smile in her face. she knew that she had been the murderess, because the guards were already all defeated and in the ground, unconscious or with some broken part. Rapidly, Max stooped, took a knife of one of the guards and put itself behind Renfro. "you've committed the biggest error of your life .. now I have anything to lose..." she said, sliding the knife slowly the neck of Renfro. she was quiet to the groun with the hands in her neck. the blood wasn't stopping going out. at once more guards came. Max fought against them; there were many dead persons and Max was already very badly injured. running, came to the roof of one of the blocks of Manticore. behind they were following her that the TAC's. it had no way out, she was tired and her wounds were hurting her very much, but it was hurting her moreover to know that she had lost Logan forever and that she wouldn't see him again.
But in a moment he remembered what she believed that it was the reality: Logan, Natalie, her brothers, a happy life ... she looked at the gap and later at the TAC's, threw an ironic smile and jumped ... " they say that when you die, you see spending all your life ahead. what I saw wasn't a life, always running and hiding, seeing dying the people of my , my brothers, my friends, Logan ....it's over"
this was what Max was thinking while she was falling down. the impact against the ground had been fatal; a several traumatism in the head had provoked her the death; the bones they all had broken. but she had a second of life left to realize of which was the reality.
" now I realize: this is my reality, my world. I have lost the opportunity to live along with the boy who more I loved... now only I want to return to my dream and to be along with him the rest of the eternity ........ "

SAN FRANCISCO 2020

Max wakes up a little startled. she looks around her, Logan is driving. in her arms is Nat i.. she is asleep. they're in the middle of a traffic jam "I thought that you were asleep" she smiled him. he centred the look again on the traffic jam and she said almost murmuring: "I am ........."

[align=center][/align]
[hr]
*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby Laura » Fri 12. Jan 2007, 16:24

It's a really nice story, but quiet sad as you said...

Thank you very much!!! :D

They designed her to be the perfect soldier, a human weapon, than she escaped. In a future not far from now, in a broken world, she is haunted by her past. She cannot run, she must fight to discover her destiny.
Laura
Network Moderator

Postby Bellerophon » Mon 15. Jan 2007, 02:09

That's genious :!:

Altough I've got little problems with understanding this (my bad English) I wanna read more ! Just Genious !
Last edited by Bellerophon on Mon 15. Jan 2007, 10:54, edited 1 time in total.
Wer die Dummköpfe gegen sich hat, verdient Vertrauen
Jean Paul Satre

This has been a streaming freedom video bulletin. Peace. Out.
Bellerophon
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby Max Guevara\X5 452 » Mon 15. Jan 2007, 03:11

thats a very well put together story
Max Guevara\X5 452
Manticore Soldier

Postby Anabir » Mon 15. Jan 2007, 17:31

Cool story <b>*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*</b>! I like sad :)
This is a streaming freedom video bulletin. The cable hack will last exactly 60 seconds. It cannot be traced, it cannot be stopped and it is the only free voice left in the city...
<b>Dark Angel 4ever!!</b>
This has been a streaming freedom video bulletin. Peace. Out. ^^
Anabir
Informant

PROTEST VIDEO

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Mon 2. Apr 2007, 19:29

hi people^^ I want to show you my first protest video of the cancellation of DA. it's in spanish, because it's a "prototype" and I would like to do another improved video, in spanish and in english :wink:

this is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M37iDWlWxE

try to enjoy jeje :wink:

Ciao!!
*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby rantanplan » Mon 2. Apr 2007, 19:43

i can't understand a word (can you traduct "no olvidamos", just for my curiousity lol), but i like very much this sort of cyberflash! it's a great idea!

maybe it can be a good protestation too, to send a cyberflash like "eyes only", about the stop of DA, and about the fact that we want a suit... .
maybe it's better to not diffuse it massively before the BCD, in the case that we need a plan B.

(if you do a english video, can you speak slowly ?lol)

for the story i want read it, but i need much and much time, for understand... .

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Mon 2. Apr 2007, 20:04

ok^^ when I have the video in english, I'll show it to you :wink: and I'll speak slowly :lol:
"NO OLVIDAMOS" is "WE DIDN'T FORGET" I wanted to show our "slogan" in the video, but in spanish :lol:
*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby dark_mafia » Mon 2. Apr 2007, 20:07

very good story.
Dark_mafia
dark_mafia
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby Saahm23 » Mon 2. Apr 2007, 21:51

Very nice idea, good work :D hope many fans can see it.
I got only one point to fix, the music is a lil bit to loud and your voice is a lil bit to silence. Your voice is hard to understand :oops: Maybe you can fix it in this way that you put the volume of the music more down and the voice more up :wink:
With the flags and the pics of the tower are good ideas too.
Can't wait to see the English version :P
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby rantanplan » Tue 3. Apr 2007, 03:24

rantanplan
X2

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Tue 3. Apr 2007, 15:03

*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby rantanplan » Tue 3. Apr 2007, 16:55

rantanplan
X2

Next

Return to Fanstuff