A Dark Angel Network cartoon

Here you can talk about all Protest Campaigns

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sat 23. Feb 2008, 00:46

oh, good. Hey this doesn't only have to e by membersfrom the forum... if you know anybody who reminds you of a character or something like that its ok too.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Sat 23. Feb 2008, 03:26

don't give up for geneva, it was a good idea to ask her that.

i know you'll do joshua, herbal, and maybe you can do eyesonly voice too, because with a program for modify the voice, we can speak withouth we recognize you, even if you do another characters, too.

Of course, like i have already tell, i can't try to speak in english for this project, the aim is to advertise, not to make laugh :).

But i think i have find a solution to join subtitle to a video... . All differents manipulations for that is a little difficult, an long, but i think i have find a way easy, and faster than all another... .

But before join subtitle, we need to create them... . I have maybe find a way for that too, but i need to search and check for that again... .
(i've luck : we had again time before use subtitles lol).

bye! ;).
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sat 23. Feb 2008, 12:26

i've got a good idea. How about i put the members of DAN in the cartoon? Like some one at Jam Pony or at crash or are shown walking during the deliveries or as a FOX warrior that they fight at the end (Darkjak and Caz)? If you want to be in it just send me a photo of your selves for about 2 angels (front and side) and an idea for your outfits. You can either post them here or send them to me by e-mail ( dean_gtf@hotmail.com ) don't forget to tell me who you.

I can only fit about 7 of you guys so i'll have to choose the "most frequent" users. like the top posters. So hurry up.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby moonlitestar » Sat 23. Feb 2008, 16:46

ooo that's a good idea. though im not a seeker of the limelight, so I wouldn't be interested, heh. but that's nice of you, dean!

heh, I actually don''t have any friends that remind me of them, unfortunately, most of my friends are actually international students, haha...

but I don't think OC will be too difficult. She's just got that 'attitude' If you need help with the script or anything, I'd be wiling to help...
moonlitestar
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby hedghehog » Sat 23. Feb 2008, 21:14

i have couple of photos,but it would be nice if you give me your e-mail :D i totaly forgot that i didnt post my photos here (although deejaymoni,Saahm and Serenity know how i look)
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sun 24. Feb 2008, 00:56

so I wouldn't be interested

come on MLS, just send a few, i need girls (or women lol) for jam pony kids. And about the script, its ready, except for the eyesonly broadcast. But thats anyway.

and Hedghehog my e-mail is dean_851@hotmail.com
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Sun 24. Feb 2008, 02:06

I can only fit about 7 of you guys so i'll have to choose the "most frequent" users. like the top posters. So hurry up.

i have always be sure that god has a reason to make me so chatterer :D.

it's a great idea to add us in the cartoon :).
Maybe you can add a person named "DAN" in the cartoon, too ?
It was an idea that i had already give to darkjak, for his game... . It can create a link :D.

it would be nice if you give me your e-mail

i think maybe you search about that.
You can either post them here or send them to me by e-mail ( dean_gtf@hotmail.com )

But i just see that dean has give you one another:).

And just for the fun, i imagine your hairs with spikes, because of "hedghehog" :).

for jam pony kids.

a way to speak about worker at jam pony ?
I always learn that "kids" means only "children":).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby moonlitestar » Sun 24. Feb 2008, 04:18

kids can refer to anyone who isn't an adult, that even includes young adults, when spoken by the old adults. lol it generally can be used when someone is considered "inexperienced" as well. :)

dean - we'll see. :P if i can find photos of myself that i like...haha...
moonlitestar
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby hedghehog » Sun 24. Feb 2008, 16:49

well ill send you photos 2 but not the ones I like just the ones i can find on my comp its all messed up and unorganized :ooops:
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby rantanplan » Sun 24. Feb 2008, 17:57

mls : thanks a lot... . i understand well your explanation :).
and for your photos, i permit to myself to advice you about your halloween's pics... . You was dressed like an X5, so maybe it can help dean's inspiration ;).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Thu 28. Feb 2008, 01:52

no body has sent in photos yet (accept for Rantanplan... good french boy... good...)
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby hedghehog » Thu 28. Feb 2008, 18:22

are you serious i already sent them 2 day ago :wtf:

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Thu 28. Feb 2008, 18:24

i didn't recieve anything
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Saahm23 » Mon 3. Mar 2008, 10:24

Ups i forget it >.< shame on me ^^ I'll send you the pics immediately
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby hedghehog » Mon 3. Mar 2008, 18:25

ok there seems to be some kind of problem maybe you i cant send 3 pics ill try with one.

hedghehog
Transhuman

PreviousNext

Return to Protest Section