[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Dark Angel Network • View topic - A Dark Angel Network cartoon

A Dark Angel Network cartoon

Here you can talk about all Protest Campaigns

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Postby hedghehog » Thu 13. Mar 2008, 18:13

LOL its just what I imagine it to be,nice.
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby moonlitestar » Fri 14. Mar 2008, 08:27

looking good!

dean, is it possible to get a copy of the script so we can begin working on voices? (I'm not sure how much time I'll have once spring break is over...I already have a lot of work planned as is. :S)
moonlitestar
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Fri 14. Mar 2008, 11:51

well the thing is, this is how animation works, we first animate then we do the voice overs according to the animation, thats why their called voice OVERS
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Uncanny Antman » Fri 14. Mar 2008, 21:28

^Actually, that's the complete opposite of how professional animation is done.

Voice work is done first, and the animation is done afterwards.
Uncanny Antman
Sector Cop

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sat 15. Mar 2008, 00:03

i dissagree, it NOT. believ me i know people who do actual animation and i have read many books. You're thinking of sg.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby darkjak » Sat 15. Mar 2008, 00:26

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for the good to do nothing.
darkjak
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby moonlitestar » Sat 15. Mar 2008, 04:17

moonlitestar
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby Uncanny Antman » Sat 15. Mar 2008, 04:50

Uncanny Antman
Sector Cop

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Mon 17. Mar 2008, 12:54

so, just as a little treat for everybody. I made a very quicke (and very crude) example of animation made with a gif maker (that explains the crudness):
Image Image
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby hedghehog » Mon 17. Mar 2008, 16:23

:lol2: it looks so coooool :rock:
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby Saahm23 » Mon 17. Mar 2008, 20:26

Yeah cool. But it looks like i thought at first, you'll need alot of draws. Much work ^^
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby darkjak » Mon 17. Mar 2008, 23:37

Holy s**t.
If I didn't want this so badly I'd tell you to get a life :oops:

That stuff's wicked!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for the good to do nothing.
darkjak
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby moonlitestar » Tue 18. Mar 2008, 02:17

ah dont worry bout it. ill make some time. I have an idea of just when to do the recordings...since i have time right before one of my classes.
moonlitestar
Manticore Squad Leader

PreviousNext

Return to Protest Section