[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Dark Angel Network • View topic - http://www.foxtvdvd.co.uk Poll 2007

http://www.foxtvdvd.co.uk Poll 2007

Here you can talk about all Protest Campaigns

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Postby TripleB » Wed 14. Mar 2007, 12:19

[quote="rantanplan"][quote]

I'm ok for pay a glass to everybody of my country and who read this topic. loool
(i know, i'm alone lol).
(if somebody speak french and come in france, i'm ok too :D ).
[quote]

Sounds good, rantanplan! If I will ever be in France, we should meet fpr a glass of that cool stuff called coke :-) But also wanna know how Coke tastes in Switzerland and Spain ;-)
TripleB
Manticore Soldier

Postby rantanplan » Wed 14. Mar 2007, 17:58

lol angel! i understand coke is coca cola.
In france, we call it "coca". :-).

i was speak about junky for fun lol.

tripleB : yes, it's ok! lol.
but i don't know how cake is called in spain or switzerland... . Laura? a job for you! :p .

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Wed 14. Mar 2007, 20:37

laura is our international-translator^^ (I'm kidding jeje :lol: ) you know I'm fond on you :wink:
Forever eyes, dark. Somebody's angel. She comes to me, like an angel out of time, as I play the part of a saint on my knees, there are some things I'll live without, but I want you to know that I need you right now
*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby rantanplan » Wed 14. Mar 2007, 23:31

lol yes!! she speaks more languages that i can quote!! lol.

she can participate in any section, without think about language we need use... . i think she's the only person who do it here, so.... "International-translator", it's a good name! congratulations, angel! lol.

bye!

PS : we joke, laura, and you know it! ;).
rantanplan
X2

Postby Saahm23 » Thu 15. Mar 2007, 01:55

Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby rantanplan » Thu 15. Mar 2007, 18:38

rantanplan
X2

Postby TripleB » Fri 16. Mar 2007, 08:25

@rantanplan: Well, coca-cola is the offical name of the product worldwide, the short-form is Coke wich is the common name in the USA and other English-spoken countries. The taste (according to Coca-Cola´s quality assurance) is always & everywhere worldwide the same. Or should be... I just know it cuz I´m working for that company ;-)

*lol* The won vote is a good sign to have also a successful BCD! The sondage was just a warm-up!!! ^^
TripleB
Manticore Soldier

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Fri 16. Mar 2007, 16:41

Forever eyes, dark. Somebody's angel. She comes to me, like an angel out of time, as I play the part of a saint on my knees, there are some things I'll live without, but I want you to know that I need you right now
*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby rantanplan » Fri 16. Mar 2007, 18:18

rantanplan
X2

Postby Laura » Sat 17. Mar 2007, 00:56

They designed her to be the perfect soldier, a human weapon, than she escaped. In a future not far from now, in a broken world, she is haunted by her past. She cannot run, she must fight to discover her destiny.
Laura
Network Moderator

Postby rantanplan » Sat 17. Mar 2007, 01:17

rantanplan
X2

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Sat 17. Mar 2007, 13:07

*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby rantanplan » Sat 17. Mar 2007, 13:40

rantanplan
X2

Postby TripleB » Sun 18. Mar 2007, 08:34

TripleB
Manticore Soldier

Postby rantanplan » Sun 18. Mar 2007, 14:05

rantanplan
X2

PreviousNext