James Cameron's Project's

All about the actors in Dark Angel

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Tue 21. Oct 2008, 16:09

Video: Cameron Talks Avatar

James Cameron spoke with the Canadian TV show The Hour with host George Stroumboulopoulos about his upcoming SF movie Avatar.

The interview, now posted on YouTube.com, also covered Cameron's career. Avatar is slated for release in December 2009.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQpDD6w6KOs
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Saahm23 » Thu 23. Oct 2008, 18:49

Iam really curious about this project from him. He's already working on this since a long time ^^ Sounds so interesting :D
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Thu 23. Oct 2008, 21:27

he should be working on dark angel the movie
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby d-mode101 » Sat 25. Oct 2008, 18:05

yep, I agree wiht you dean. after of this project, the next project is dark angel the movie???, I hope so.
d-mode101
Sector Cop

Postby rantanplan » Fri 31. Oct 2008, 16:15

like each of us... .

i have again a good hope for see a DA continuation... .

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby Saahm23 » Wed 11. Mar 2009, 00:27

Screenplays-in-development that we want to see now!

If James Cameron hits Avatar out of the park, expect this to go next! The graphic novel is essentially a live-action Astro Boy movie – with a scientist rescuing a robot from the scrap-heap. Cameron was said to be eyeing Jessica Alba for the lead role at one stage- which would work a treat. Those that have read the scripts for Battle Angel and Avatar seem to favour this over the latter.

Source: iesb.net

8 Trailers for AVATAR Jim? Really? 8 Trailers?

8 trailers have been made for James "I don't go back" Cameron and not a single one of them has gotten his approval.
Really Jim...8? Not a single one? Well, you know what James Cameron says, if you want something done right you've gotta do it yourself!

Marketsaw.com had these top AVATAR rumors of the week,

1. AVATAR Trailer:
Eight, count 'em, EIGHT trailers have already been made for AVATAR and all of them failed the test with James Cameron. He is hard at work prepping his own trailer for the masses as he knows the first trailer has to be done right.

2. AVATAR @ Showest:
Odds are that there will be an AVATAR clip shown at Showest, but likely behind closed doors.

3. AVATAR based on real science:
"Its fair to say that there are surprises in store. What Weta and Cameron have done is create a complete alien ecosystem grounded in hard science. If Pandora were real, it would look and feel like what will be represented on screen."

Source: iesb.net
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby Allison Lightning » Wed 11. Mar 2009, 01:52

FOX network needs to grow a brain cell and stop blocking Dark Angel for James Cameron even to start drawing up a Dark Angel movie.
" When you think you see me I'm not there because you left me behind"

An alternate ending for AJBAC, all because of one thing, Logan is captured by Manticore while Max got away. Inside of Manticore, struggling to hold onto his sanity, his identity, Logan has nowhere to hide. Will he survive to escape, or will Lydecker destroy him first?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4530040/1/Damaged
Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Wed 11. Mar 2009, 10:59

i agree
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Tue 15. Sep 2009, 14:05

me too. and i think we're not alone to be ok with allison... . :).

maybe they'll finish to see the thing that we show them since some years... . :d.

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Return to The Actors