A Full Compilation

All things which do not fit into other areas.

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

A Full Compilation

Postby glows » Mon 9. Mar 2009, 08:08

I've given this some thought and I'm a big fan of the music to DA and I've decided to put together a complete compilation of all the music in both seasons by using the fan resource.

If anyone would like to help, at all, feel free to post in the thread. I'll probably pull music together by searching for it. If anyone has any tracks to add/share, please let me know. I'll start a track listing of the songs I all ready have in a few . . .

I'd also like to know if this is even a good idea. I know some people really have to search for the music so I'm going to try and save fans the trouble.
glows
Sector Cop

Postby Saahm23 » Mon 9. Mar 2009, 08:50

Could be a problem because music sharing is not allowed like you maybe know :wink:
Unless you mean only the name of the songs which are in Dark Angel, like the Fanresource.
Last edited by Saahm23 on Mon 9. Mar 2009, 23:02, edited 2 times in total.
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby glows » Mon 9. Mar 2009, 10:59

As for now, I'm just trying to pull together music from the episodes that still have yet to be identified.

Here's the link -> http://dasounds.blogspot.com/

It's a blog. I don't see much wrong with posting one song opposed to entire albums. People share music openly on blogs. If this is inappropriate for the forum, I'm sorry. I just know fans would probably like some kind of resource.

I haven't posted anything yet and I probably won't until I know most tracks or have acquired them.

I'm not trying to cause any problems, so don't shoot me.
glows
Sector Cop

Postby Serenity » Mon 9. Mar 2009, 22:22

While I agree with Saahm that music sharing could be a problem, I agree it would be helpful for DA fans to have a more complete list of all the songs and scores from the show. If you come across any I've missed in my Fan Resource post, feel free to PM me the titles and which episodes they're in so the list can be updated/completed.
Sketchy: "At least Normal knows who he is."
O.C.: "A constipated, crusty, angry, rhythm-free, Republican white man?"
==================================================================
I'm going to be me, so it you can't stand me, sit down...If you can't face me turn around!
Serenity
Network Moderator

Postby glows » Tue 10. Mar 2009, 04:51

I'll make sure to do that, serenity. I'm hoping if I can get the link out to enough people, I could get some help with that. There are still plenty of songs that have yet to be identified but are just hard to make out. I'm going to try and watch my DVDs again and see if I can recognize some of them.
glows
Sector Cop

Postby rantanplan » Tue 15. Sep 2009, 14:00

there is a post where is listed "all" musics listening in DA. we speak about an existing compilation of this music.

i think it could help you ;).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Return to General Things