Dark Angel- Internet Movie Database( Help)

Everything :D !!!No posts will count!!

Moderator: Network Admins

Dark Angel- Internet Movie Database( Help)

Postby Allison Lightning » Tue 31. Mar 2009, 04:24

I mean I get the whole free public boards thing I really do- but could someone else who watches Dark Angel and Supernatural please tell me why the fans of SPN have to bash DA like they do, I mean yes Jensen Ackles was in the show. So what?

One even said to a bunch of DA fans talking on the Dark Angel aspect of the boards that Dark Angel was dead and there would never be a movie- so get over it. And this same person hates Freak Nation.

I mean I'm sick of how they talk about Jessica and Michael- and how they just can't get the show- and I have never met a group of people who bash the first season so much.

It just upsets me a lot and I have no where else to talk about- can't say anything there because they act like its perfectly okay to rip D to shreds but its not for someone to call them on it.
" When you think you see me I'm not there because you left me behind"

An alternate ending for AJBAC, all because of one thing, Logan is captured by Manticore while Max got away. Inside of Manticore, struggling to hold onto his sanity, his identity, Logan has nowhere to hide. Will he survive to escape, or will Lydecker destroy him first?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4530040/1/Damaged
Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby Jay » Tue 31. Mar 2009, 07:35

I wouldn't let the trolls at imdb bother you. Its popular to hate over at that place.

The people that tend to post have one show they worship above all others, meaning they must go and slag off other shows to make them feel better about there own. :wink:

I actually started watching shows like supernatural and NCSI too see the actors from Dark Angel. I've even seen most of Jessica Alba's movies.

Which the people at imdb dislike to say the least.

I guess what I'm saying is its a place for opinions, and some people are just jerks. :nation:
Jay
Sector Cop

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Tue 31. Mar 2009, 10:10

i totally agree with jay... couldn't have said it better myself
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Allison Lightning » Tue 31. Mar 2009, 10:45

Thanks it just makes me so angry- at the way they act, I would never act like that- these are agin the same nitwits who think its great people have slapped together videos that just have Jensen's seen in Dark Angel with nothing else- I like Alec but what they do is just overboard.

An alternate ending for AJBAC, all because of one thing, Logan is captured by Manticore while Max got away. Inside of Manticore, struggling to hold onto his sanity, his identity, Logan has nowhere to hide. Will he survive to escape, or will Lydecker destroy him first?

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Tue 31. Mar 2009, 10:47

its just a couple of stupid kids, don't get worked up about it because you'll just be like them, start a possitive topic on IMDB and see what others say
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Allison Lightning » Sat 18. Apr 2009, 16:01

Okay- I delted my last reply because it was just a one liner about their rating system and I didn't want to double post- and this felt like more than just and edit.

SPN DA 'Talk'

Okay- read their most current posts- and it's just wow- I get many of them are just borderline Jensen stalkers with a complex but I seriously am trying to be mature and not report it even though the idea of a thread like that its not only against IMDB rules- is just plain insulting to Dark Angel- most of them wouldn't understand DA if it hit them in the head- or if Jensen Ackles was in every second.

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sat 18. Apr 2009, 23:04

well, report their sorry asses and as i said before, strat a possitive thread and see
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Allison Lightning » Sun 19. Apr 2009, 02:10

I don't want to sink to their level- and part from the DA section over their I've given up- I mean Dollhouse board can talk so nicely about DA- why do these guys have to be such- it's why I love it here so much- no pretenders- we all love Dark Angel.

So you think I should report them?

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sun 19. Apr 2009, 15:29

if i bugs you that much, i say do something
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Allison Lightning » Sun 19. Apr 2009, 15:44

I start my positive threads and deal with the negative ones ( I reported) that they aren't even showing the guts to try to post it in the DA section- I wouldn't have had such an issue with it- if they were genuinely critiquing the show instead of a 'I love Alec/Jensen fest and the rest of the show sucks because of it fest.

And I feel sorry for them because someone is reporting genuine threads about their show (Supernatural) in mean spirits. But that doesn't excuse the way they talk about other shows- it's not just DA but Charmed and pretty much almost every other show at one point or another. Just because you love a show does not give you the right to trash someone else's favorite. It does not make Supernatural any better.

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby rantanplan » Tue 15. Sep 2009, 18:55

every minds are in nature... .

they can don't like DA, it not cancel the fact that we love this show. :).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Return to Offtopic