ohhhhh hard words but you are right 8) :P
tim1990
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Thu 22. Jan 2009, 20:44

this is how internet rumors start
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Mon 9. Feb 2009, 17:16

i've see this topic there is a time, even if i didn't can reply... .
very amazing that the hazard make her answer to a DAN member!!

luno : you know somebody who know her? can you tell us more about that?
And why choose between sending her a message and speak with her if you meet in real ?
sending a mail don't prevent to speak with her after :).
But if you want try to ask her to join us, don't speak about that a lot on the internet, cause there is probably some persons who could try to register here and tell they are JA... .
look, i'm not saying that she wouldn't like the site, its about the show that made her famous but all i'm saying is that its a one in a billion chance that she would join. I would be over joyed if she would like I was when i talked to Geneva Locke and Richard Gunn but its very highly unlikly. Everyone should remember that she has a newborn baby, she has better things to do that sit on the computer.

i'm totally ok with that!
when i speak to her joining us, i don't mean like a regular member as we are all. Just it would be great if she come here for make one or two posts... . Not more... what i hoping the more is a little comment at the end of the cartoon, telling something for fans and about her opinion on the mobilisation of DA fans... . But maybe it's dreaming :).

The thing with the mail you have sending is, it's like a advertisment for asking her to join us. it's not a bad thing if it's running, but maybe rather than speak about the 1st june capaign, and anothers thing, it's could be better to tell her that about the cartoon project, we would like her help just for a little comment at the end... . Maybe she can accept easier to do a little video for us about a DA cartoon project, that join a fan forum, but it's just my mind, i can be false.

wait 'n' see... . like we tell always... . But if we don't have a answer now, i think it's too late now... .

dean : what rumor do you speak about ?

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Mon 9. Feb 2009, 17:22

dean : what rumor do you speak about ?

when tim1990 says things like "this message is really good hope she will reply" and like this, the message will be passed around and roumers start that she joined us and a movies will start, ect
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Mon 9. Feb 2009, 18:35

oh ok, yes, it's right it's something we can think... . we had to not broadcast a bad rumor, it can be worst most than better... .

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby Allison Lightning » Tue 10. Feb 2009, 02:01

That would be cool even as just a once every month thing getting to talk to them....
" When you think you see me I'm not there because you left me behind"

An alternate ending for AJBAC, all because of one thing, Logan is captured by Manticore while Max got away. Inside of Manticore, struggling to hold onto his sanity, his identity, Logan has nowhere to hide. Will he survive to escape, or will Lydecker destroy him first?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4530040/1/Damaged
Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby rantanplan » Thu 12. Feb 2009, 06:04

talk to who ? JA? i think it's not possible, because she has something else to do to spend her time to speak with us :).

and it's probably the same for anothers persons of the casting... .

But we had already the occasion to speak a little with geneva locke, who play the young max :).
It's the only direct talking that we had with a casting members, here. (it's already more than very good, of course! :) ).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Thu 12. Feb 2009, 11:10

It's the only direct talking that we had with a casting members, here

No, I also talked with Sketchy and Luuno talked with Jessica and Joshua Alba
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Sat 14. Feb 2009, 20:43

yes, i know that (how could i forgot that ? lol).

but by "here", i mean all together, on this forum.
richard gunn (who play sketchy), jessica alba, and joshua alba, are never coming here (as we know) :).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Previous

Return to Offtopic