The End of American Power?

Everything :D !!!No posts will count!!

Moderator: Network Admins

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sun 14. Dec 2008, 18:34

Nuclear energy, for example, permit bombs and pollution too, for example.

YES!!!

don't know if the crisis speed up the process, cause the crisis is for all the world... . China is concerned too... .

hmmmm, i mot sure if china was effected or if it was, to what extent. Malta wasn't effected, it was olny effected by the oil prices
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Sun 14. Dec 2008, 19:56

mm ok, but i think that china is effected too (i'll ask thatto my friends for be sure, but i think it is... ).
Thailand is effected too. (i know, it's not the same land, and not the same situation, it's just for precise this point :) ).

in malta, when oil prices grow up, everythings prices grow up too, no ? It's like that in france, and i think it's the same thing everywhere, cause, allthings depends of oils, in a way or another... .

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sun 14. Dec 2008, 19:57

mm ok, but i think that china is effected too (i'll ask thatto my friends for be sure, but i think it is... ).

hmmm, thialand is different, remember china is communist so its different frm other world econamies,

in malta, when oil prices grow up, everythings prices grow up too, no ? It's like that in france, and i think it's the same thing everywhere, cause, allthings depends of oils, in a way or another... .

yes
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Sun 14. Dec 2008, 20:08

yes, of course, thailand is totally different :).
(i remember a guy telling to my thai friend something like "and about another chinese, like you, who are thai..." lol. he is a little lost with asian people lol).
No, of course it's different, but my thai friend has tell me that his country is touch by the crisis, but i've not asked to chinese, so i 'll. :).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Previous

Return to Offtopic