Hi everyone!

Let us know who you are and where are you from / Hier könnt ihr euch vorstellen und uns was über euch erzählen

Moderator: Network Admins

Hi everyone!

Postby The High Place » Fri 2. Jan 2009, 00:25

Hello everybody! :D

Well, as you may have guessed I'm a big fan of Dark Angel lol, I live in Paris and I'm 18. I've loved the show since it first aired on French TV back in 2001, and after all these years I'm still angry at Fox for cancelling it the way they did, and without any valid reason at that. :fox:

The show has been forgotten by most people here, so when I first discovered this forum I was very happy to see that there were still fans who were angry about the ending of the show, and so active to bring it back!

So I am really looking forward to speak with all of you, and maybe to be a part of the struggle of the oppressed DA fans lol!! :nation:
The High Place
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby tim1990 » Fri 2. Jan 2009, 14:13

:danboard: Always good to see there are many fans in every country of the world :P so i hope you become an active member and hope you enjoy it : Have Fun here 8)
tim1990
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby rantanplan » Fri 2. Jan 2009, 18:00

what i can tell more!! a french guy!!!! :d:d:d:d.

salut l'ami!! sa fait plaisir de voir quelqu'un qui comprend ce que je dis sans traducteur en ligne! :).
j'commencais a me sentir seul ici!
alors bienvenu, et n'hesite pas a nous rejoindre sur nos projet en cours (celui qui est le plus brulant est surement le cartoon qu'on est en train de mettre au point... . va jeter un oeil, tu verra deja quelques animations, et t'auras la surprise de voir que y a des gens du casting avec nous... . Et on essaye de rameuter encore quelqu'un... . ;) ).

comme toi, j'ai decouvert DA pendant sa premiere diffusion en france, et pas moyen de decrocher depuis... .

ah oui, on a aussi une nouvelle petition en cours, alors si tu veut la signer, te prive pas. ;).

et sinon, t'as entendu parler de nous comment ? par hasard sur google ?

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby Jana X5-169 » Fri 2. Jan 2009, 19:58

Welcome on board :helloo:

:rocks:
Jana X5-169
Cyberjournalist

Postby Serenity » Sat 3. Jan 2009, 00:03

Welcome to the family :group:
Sketchy: "At least Normal knows who he is."
O.C.: "A constipated, crusty, angry, rhythm-free, Republican white man?"
==================================================================
I'm going to be me, so it you can't stand me, sit down...If you can't face me turn around!
Serenity
Network Moderator

Postby Laura » Sun 4. Jan 2009, 22:52

Welcome The High Place :D
Enjoy the forum ;)

They designed her to be the perfect soldier, a human weapon, than she escaped. In a future not far from now, in a broken world, she is haunted by her past. She cannot run, she must fight to discover her destiny.
Laura
Network Moderator

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Tue 6. Jan 2009, 13:47

sorry i'm a bit late, welcome. Read up on past topics and catch up on what we've been up to so far (like the topics in my signiture for example) and please comment where you want or even start you're own discussions. Have fun and hope to see more of you here.

love you're nick name by the way.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby hedghehog » Tue 6. Jan 2009, 20:09

welcome French girl (Paris WOW) and yes we 2 hope that you become part of the oppressed DA fans
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby Saahm23 » Sun 8. Feb 2009, 19:41

Welcome on Board "The High Place" :winke: i hope you enjoy your time here :D
Saahm23
Network Admin

Return to Introduce yourself / User stellen sich vor