...Wow

Let us know what you think about the Board / Wenn ihr Verbesserungsvorschläge habt oder ihr eure Meinung sagen wollt

Moderator: Network Admins

Postby rantanplan » Sun 13. Apr 2008, 16:15

10x for the team, it's right it'sa good place, here.

i'm really happy to know that a new site will come... . i've always think that we must accomodate some other
popular websites... .

and even moderator, like laura, don't know this website!!??!! :).

why do you keep that secret

bye!

Ps : i think it's better to keep some differents websites rather than do only big one : we can touch more persons, with more sites.
rantanplan
X2

Postby Shadowdeaths » Sun 13. Apr 2008, 16:56

Well yeah I liked that place too. Nice, kind people and even I'm only 2 days or something like that here, I like it very much. Well and I'm glad I saw Saahm's signature on the other forum and that I've joined you here ;>
Shadowdeaths
Sector Cop

Re: ...Wow

Postby Allison Lightning » Mon 12. Oct 2009, 12:52

Well as a Dark Angel fan I joined this place years ago- but I lost it in my whole computer meltdowns and found this place again like a year ago. I just find this place to be such the 'Good Place' when it comes to DA- you just don't find a place this wonderful to talk about Dark Angel anywhere else. Everyone here, you are all such good people and it's one of the great things in the world that there is a place for Dark Angel lovers to come , meet each other and do it so nicely.

But I think I originally found this place after I was looking on Google to find the evil :fox: email address... you know the whole send annoying emails for them to bring back DA.
" When you think you see me I'm not there because you left me behind"

An alternate ending for AJBAC, all because of one thing, Logan is captured by Manticore while Max got away. Inside of Manticore, struggling to hold onto his sanity, his identity, Logan has nowhere to hide. Will he survive to escape, or will Lydecker destroy him first?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4530040/1/Damaged
Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Previous

Return to Review and praise / Vorschläge, Kritiken und Lob