The best funstuff in the world (dean fenech)

Here can you post your own DA Videos and Wallpaper

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Fri 14. Dec 2007, 00:40

wow! do they translate it in german? i think it would be pretty hard to translate
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Saahm23 » Fri 14. Dec 2007, 01:00

I saw all movies from Kevin Smith with Jay and Silent Bob. And yeah they translate all in german hehe.
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Fri 14. Dec 2007, 16:58

wow, ok good...
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Sat 15. Dec 2007, 23:38

may be they just think "Oh, that jackass again... well f' him!"
I bet you that only me, you and may be Laura will write here. Lets do a little experament. Who ever reads this must leave a comment... don't tell anyone Rantanplan, well see if anyone does read this topic or if I'm just doing this for you.

you're lucky because saahm has answer before i have time to accept your bet lol.
for my part, i can promise you that i don't ask to saahm to come here for post for you. :-).
and be quiet, i'm sure that your dranws are like for another than me... . You're really good in this domain.
One of proof can be the interview that you do with natural'. Another is this topic is about 7 pages now ;).
And more than all, for how much persons you do that is not important, if you like draw (and i know you like it), continue! :D. (and make me profit to that by the same way lol).

And if you still don't understand anything just ask me, i have no problem in trying to help you, and don't forget the urban dicionary for "english" phrases that you don't understand.

thanks a lot for that! :).
I will remember that in case of probleme to understand something :).
I try always to understand by myself, but it's not always easy for me, so an help will be welcome, if i can't understand what you mean, so thanks to propose that :).

And you're right about this : i forget systematically your urban dictionnary lol.
I must think to correct that :).

for come to the subject, i don't know this movie about you drawing, but this last draw is like another... .
I don't want repeat myself always, but i have no different words for tell that i like it very well.
i would love draw like this :).

and about the stripper, i will no thinking to JA when i see her, but now that you tell me, yes, she look like :).

but the wearing is not like in sincity :).

err, tell me something : for drawing like this, you need a model, like a pic or somethink, or you can do all that only with imagination ?

when we look at this attentively, we can see that you do attemption to details : the salivate on the mouth of the left's dude, and, umm a little strange, no, the bag for the stripper ? (no about JA, she has not bag, but in the backgroung, the stripper has one :) ).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sun 16. Dec 2007, 01:03

One of proof can be the interview that you do with natural'. Another is this topic is about 7 pages now

80% of it is me and you...

but the wearing is not like in sincity :).

no, i took it from a JA picture.

err, tell me something : for drawing like this, you need a model, like a pic or somethink, or you can do all that only with imagination ?

well these particular ones i use other pictures as models but i can do them from my imagination... if you see my school notes (especially in boring classes) you can see what i mean

when we look at this attentively, we can see that you do attemption to details : the salivate on the mouth of the left's dude, and, umm a little strange, no, the bag for the stripper ? (no about JA, she has not bag, but in the backgroung, the stripper has one :) ).

thats a bra dude... but don't worry, some one else thought it was a bag too, may be i should put some nipples or something on it :P
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Sun 16. Dec 2007, 21:44

80% of it is me and you...

hey! so think about the 20 % staying! :D.

no, i took it from a JA picture.

you've do a mixt, a JA pic, in a sincity's situation :D.

well these particular ones i use other pictures as models but i can do them from my imagination... if you see my school notes (especially in boring classes) you can see what i mean

lool i think it's again more impressionnant, with only the imagination, without model to "copy". :-).
I would love be in school with you, for you can learn me to draw a little during this classes about you speak lool.

thats a bra dude... but don't worry, some one else thought it was a bag too, may be i should put some nipples or something on it

lool i fell myself a little stupid lol.
a bra for a stripper, so evident that i didn't think about that.
Errr i'm sorry, but, this really look like a bag lol :p.

but be quiet, it's because it's away, and "in darkness", so, we can see correctly :).
I don't know how you can add nipple on this, it's so away, so little... . But it's you the artist, not me. :).
But personnaly, i think your drawing can stay like this... . How much will see this detail ? :). And how much will thinking it's a bag! lol.

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sun 16. Dec 2007, 23:03

lool i fell myself a little stupid lol.
a bra for a stripper, so evident that i didn't think about that.
Errr i'm sorry, but, this really look like a bag lol :

the rest of it got covered by the people, it looked more like a bra without the aduience covering it.
but be quiet, it's because it's away, and "in darkness", so, we can see correctly :).
I don't know how you can add nipple on this, it's so away, so little... . But it's you the artist, not me. :).
But personnaly, i think your drawing can stay like this... . How much will see this detail ? :). And how much will thinking it's a bag! lol.

the nipple thing was a joke, and i wrote on the comments "p.s. and the thing in the background stripper's hand is a bra and not a handbag... " so there will be no more confusion
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Mon 17. Dec 2007, 00:14

the rest of it got covered by the people, it looked more like a bra without the aduience covering it.

oh understand!
And if you reduce some persons ?

ohhh it's ok about the joke! lol it's the second time i'm feel stupid in this post!! loool.
good idea for the comment! :).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Mon 17. Dec 2007, 00:15

i'm just gonna leave it how it is... i really like it
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Mon 17. Dec 2007, 00:21

yes, it's good like this! it's because the comment it's a good idea : we know all whithout modifications :).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Mon 17. Dec 2007, 00:24

hehe... i'll probably put up another one tomorrow, so come and take a look.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Mon 17. Dec 2007, 16:24

so i put up another one called "Jay and Silent Bob wtf" and you can find it here -> http://deanfenechanimations.deviantart. ... f-72330947

and here's your transation Rantanplan, hope it helps you understand:

Je suis assez satisfait de celui-ci. Permettez-moi donc de l'expliquer. Il est encore une autre partie de mon Kevin Smith orientée série. J'ai pris la pose de Jay et Silent Bob à une capture d'écran de Dogma, permettez-moi de vous indiquer que le débat se passait avant ce plan:

Bethany Sloane: Puis-je vous demander ce qui a ici?
Jay: Certains baiser nommé John Hughes.
Bethany Sloane: "Sixteen Candles" John Hughes?
Jay: Vous savez que mec, trop? Que baiser mec. Il a fait ce film "Sixteen Candles". Pas mal. Il ya dans les seins, mais pas de brousse, mais Ebert ici ne donnent pas une merde sur ce genre de chose parce qu'il est, comme tous les amoureux de ce gars John Hughes. Il sort et les loyers, tout comme, chacun de ses films. Fucking "Breakfast Club", où tous ces stupides gosses s'affichent directement de la détention. Fucking "Weird Science", où cette poulette veut prendre sa vitesse au large et descendre, mais ah non, elle ne sont pas parce que c'est un film PG. Et puis, "Pretty rose", dont je ne peux même pas regarder avec cette chienne tubby plus, parce que chaque fois que nous arrivons à la partie où le rouquin crochets avec son rêve gars, il commence sanglotant comme un peu salope avec une peau Genou et merde. Et il n'ya rien de pire que le visionnement d'un baiser gras homme pleurer.

... Puis Silent Bob donner Jay qui ressemblent.

J'ai eu quelques difficultés avec Jay la tête à nouveau (il est difficile de tirer), j'ai dû à nouveau faire et qu'il est sorti beaucoup mieux. Pour la toile de fond que je voulais lui donner comique livresque regarder. Je pensais à l'aide d'un style qui est utilisé dans le mangas de Dragonball ( http://img205.imagevenue.com/img.php?im ... 2_57lo.jpg ). C'est donc ce que je sorte de sort. C'est donc essentiellement ... Jouir.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby hedghehog » Mon 17. Dec 2007, 18:05

on this one Jay looks like lil kid :löl: but its cool,you have a lot of those with Jay and Silent Bob :mrgreen:
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Mon 17. Dec 2007, 18:22

yeap, i'm gonna do about 2 more and thats it.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby hedghehog » Tue 18. Dec 2007, 15:28

then whats next?
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

PreviousNext

Return to Fanstuff