Banner for the manifestation on Barcodeday

Here you can talk about all Protest Campaigns

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Postby Bellerophon » Wed 14. Mar 2007, 14:13

and also on me for German slogans. But I think the most will understand the English ones. Anyway national slogans would be great too.
Dean, we can talk i the Chat about ;)
Wer die Dummköpfe gegen sich hat, verdient Vertrauen
Jean Paul Satre

This has been a streaming freedom video bulletin. Peace. Out.
Bellerophon
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby rantanplan » Wed 14. Mar 2007, 18:50

by serie, i want mean some t shirt.
(in a web translator, i find "a batch of tee shirt". maybe it's better ?).

laura, how can i say "une serie de t shirt" ? lol.

it's juste an idea, not a request. :-).
I thinks more people find it interessant to buy t shirt, if sloggan is in his language. :-).

If you want traduct in french something, speak me about that, and i will try to help you as well as i can. (But i can't promise you to know traduct all you want lol).

bye.
rantanplan
X2

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Wed 14. Mar 2007, 20:41

for spanish slogans I can help :wink: and one thing: I showed your t-shirts at the spanish forum, and a lot of people wanna buy a t-shirt :wink: you're an international artist :wink: jejeje

Ciao!! Kisses^^
Forever eyes, dark. Somebody's angel. She comes to me, like an angel out of time, as I play the part of a saint on my knees, there are some things I'll live without, but I want you to know that I need you right now
*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby Saahm23 » Wed 14. Mar 2007, 21:01

Shirts in different languages are a good idea but for the moment it is to much work ^^ but we can try it laters ;-)
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Wed 14. Mar 2007, 21:42

Well I have a few things too tell you today so hold on to your heads because there is a risk of some exploding brains!!!!!!
First of all, for the different language t-shirts I agree with Saahm23, and remember, for using your own language we have the 9 messages in the banner.

Now on more current and more important matters you all can see the 2 new t-shirt designs which are posted beneath:

I’m especially happy with No. 13 - Joshua couch t-shirt. I think I like the slogan better then the picture :) So now we just have one more t-shirt design left, the last one. You can all expect it in the following days.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby TripleB » Fri 16. Mar 2007, 08:55

Sorry guys I seem to be not up-to-date - are there already German slogans on the banner? I could also write a Swedish slogan if you wish... ;-)
Hey the shirt with Max on her bike is soooo cool :-) Like that!! :-) Thanx Dean!!!!!^^
TripleB
Manticore Soldier

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Fri 16. Mar 2007, 11:42

Well if read through all the 9 pages of discussion (bla, bla, bla, bla, bla….) you'll find out that the messages on the banner (the white boxes for now) will be filled in with slogans. Now these slogans aren't all going to be in English (even though the vast majority of the will be)
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby TripleB » Fri 16. Mar 2007, 12:25

Oops... sorry, I was a bit lazy I must admit - thanx for the advice, Dean^^^
TripleB
Manticore Soldier

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Fri 16. Mar 2007, 12:27

lol, don't worry (you just needed to read the first page statment!!)
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby TripleB » Fri 16. Mar 2007, 12:35

Yes thefore it is embarrassed... *lol*
TripleB
Manticore Soldier

Postby TripleB » Fri 16. Mar 2007, 13:04

ROFL

Oki, here is a swedish slogan: Fortfarande älsker dig - DARK ANGEL alltid!
Translation: We still love you - DARK ANGEL forever! ^^
TripleB
Manticore Soldier

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Wed 21. Mar 2007, 16:54

If you haven't seen the design for the last t-shirt, i.e. no. 14 (which you shouldn't have seeing as I'm posting it right now) it is posted below. Now that’s all done with, it’s been a long and treacherous journey of creativity but we have finally reached Mordor and are climbing Mount Doom but we haven’t reached it yet. We still have the whole 9 messages for the banner left. I had an idea, instead of just keeping the glory of choosing them our selves we are going to let all you slackers help us. Saahm will open a poll for it so everyone can choose the best 3 messages they find, so start reading all of the 9 pages of bla, bla bla and note down the ones you like. At the end we use the best 9 of all you have chosen, so choose wisely.

ps. visit my deviant art page to see again all the picture designs: http://search.deviantart.com/?search=by ... n%3Ascraps
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Wed 21. Mar 2007, 20:29

Wow^^ I can't say nothing without repeating me :wink: just one question: the messages for the banner will be in english or in different languages?? (sorry if is a stupid question, I'm confused...)

grat job, dean!!

Ciao!!
Forever eyes, dark. Somebody's angel. She comes to me, like an angel out of time, as I play the part of a saint on my knees, there are some things I'll live without, but I want you to know that I need you right now
*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Wed 21. Mar 2007, 20:32

Well I have to repeat my self again by thanking everyone for the nice comments. most of them should be in English because we are first of all aiming to impress the American broadcasting company and the American people but a few in for example Italian and German and Spanish will help prove that our cause is all over the world.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

PreviousNext

Return to Protest Section