Barcodeday 2007

Here you can talk about all Protest Campaigns

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Postby jondy09 » Sat 26. May 2007, 00:58

Did anyone else from here go?
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sat 26. May 2007, 00:59

well, i don't know, the others must have more info.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby jondy09 » Sat 26. May 2007, 01:09

Rantanplan- as to your earlier comment... I don't think people have abandoned, just because no one was there when Obtuse was doesn't mean no one else went. And even if no one else went it doesn't mean anything. I know everyone from here wanted to go but most of us couldn't.
NEW CHAPTER

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3763434/1/C ... he_Damned- AU 2009: After a failed escape attempt the remains of unit 12 are hauled off to Psy-ops each emerges as the 'perfect soldier'. It's about their struggle to regain their humanity after the horrors of Psy-ops...review! 3 chapters up!
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby rantanplan » Sat 26. May 2007, 10:28

serenity : severals things are proposed. It's not the topic about this, but we can speak about this in a appropriate message. ;-).
But i think that 2 BCD in the same years is not a good idea. A bcd is used for memories, for "strike", and it's at a precise date.

you can go here for know another idea : http://www.darkangel-network.com/viewto ... highlight=

and we have alreeady speak about one or two another idea, so i think that we can do something... . (i'm in hollyday after 3 weeks again, so i will have more time for help).

shouldn't we wait to see what really happened in this oneand not only rely on one sourse?hopfully we will not need another one

totally ok with you. We must wait for informations about bcd... .
(but the better is that this informations arrive fastly, because if we wait a long time, fox will understand that we are bad organised, not seriously, and so, that our acts are not very important... .

jondy : i don't think people want abandonned too, of course. It's not possible :D.

just because no one was there when Obtuse was doesn't mean no one else went. And even if no one else went it doesn't mean anything.

dont understand this lol.

I know everyone from here wanted to go but most of us couldn't.

yes it's right. And it's the resultat of the pool... . :-).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby Saahm23 » Sat 26. May 2007, 20:49

Serenity wrote:If we're gonna try something this massive again next year, maybe we should start planning now.

I guess Serenity dont means to did this year again a BCD. More about we should slow starting to make plans for the next in 2008 :wink:
And for me i can say i dont want to rest on the fouling skin :P
Next Weeks i will starting to think about what we can do, and what we can change next year. You know? So its better to figure this out for a B-Plan, in case we will nothing hear from FOX or other side.
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby rantanplan » Sat 26. May 2007, 22:51

oh ok, i was not understanding what serenity means. :-).

And for me i can say i dont want to rest on the fouling skin

not understand, sorry. :-).

you ask if we are idea for changes for the next BCD, if we must organize it ?
i was propose the idea to send a screen cap of the last moment of DA, when we can read "to be continuous". Like this, we can recall to the fox that we wait again after their promise.

and for become more populate, i was thinking to a google bombing, and a massive wrting on sites like wikipedia... .

i believe that i was thinking to another idea, but i have forgot!! (maybe i dream, but if not, it's write here, in a topic of the board).

and why you speak about a "other side" ? fox is the only way to obtain a suit, no ?

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sat 26. May 2007, 22:54

look, for pics and slogans there is no problems, why did i spend a month busting my ass everyday drawing new BCD ideas
http://deanfenechanimations.deviantart.com/gallery/
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Sun 27. May 2007, 02:46

(it's out topic, but i asked to myself : did you do a art school, for draw well like this, or is it just an obits ?).

picture can be reused, and sloggans too, i think it's not a problem.
(maybe we can change a part of them if you want, but don't spelt all our time in a work that we have already finish). :-).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby jondy09 » Sun 27. May 2007, 03:28

Wow you're good. Rantanplan is right we can still use your drawings and eventually my friend and I are going to get the sirt with the freak nation flag on it made.... so DON'T take them down Saahm! But even the ones with '07 on them can be changed to '08 :)
NEW CHAPTER

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3763434/1/C ... he_Damned- AU 2009: After a failed escape attempt the remains of unit 12 are hauled off to Psy-ops each emerges as the 'perfect soldier'. It's about their struggle to regain their humanity after the horrors of Psy-ops...review! 3 chapters up!
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sun 27. May 2007, 15:00

oh yeah, if fact we only decided to write 07 on one of them.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Saahm23 » Sun 27. May 2007, 20:59

jondy09 wrote:so DON'T take them down Saahm! But even the ones with '07 on them can be changed to '08 :)

I don't will take them down, no worries :wink: And right, thats the reason why we decided to write 07 only on one of them. Like dean says.
So its not alot of work to fix one shirt. All others can deffo be reused :mrgreen:
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sun 27. May 2007, 22:52

yeap, you can all check out our long discussions and idea process on one of the posts, if Saahm or someone can help he and post the t-shirt and banner link here so people can comment on them there and not here. We can even do some more, you never know.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Mikajah » Sat 16. Jun 2007, 23:50

I sent my letter, and unfortunately, it was returned, stating that the address did not exist anymore...
Mikajah
Sector Cop

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Mon 25. Jun 2007, 11:45

they returned your letter?? :shock: ... what address did you put in?? I send my letter the 10th of May and I don't recived my letter returned...
Forever eyes, dark. Somebody's angel. She comes to me, like an angel out of time, as I play the part of a saint on my knees, there are some things I'll live without, but I want you to know that I need you right now
*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby Mikajah » Wed 27. Jun 2007, 00:32

The normal Fox one listed.
Mikajah
Sector Cop

PreviousNext

Return to Protest Section