Barcodeday 2007

Here you can talk about all Protest Campaigns

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Tue 22. May 2007, 23:09

well that SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby jondy09 » Wed 23. May 2007, 16:51

Aww, I'm sorry... but it is no ones fault... we won't give up... I hope you had a nice time anyway...
NEW CHAPTER

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3763434/1/C ... he_Damned- AU 2009: After a failed escape attempt the remains of unit 12 are hauled off to Psy-ops each emerges as the 'perfect soldier'. It's about their struggle to regain their humanity after the horrors of Psy-ops...review! 3 chapters up!
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby rantanplan » Wed 23. May 2007, 18:55

who is obtuse ?

So i received a message from ObtuseTheVague1 a Member from our Forum.

thanks saahms lol.

if i understand well, obtuse was alone for the BCD ???
and he thinks that other abandon ?

it's a catastrophe, if i'm right... .

I was shocked to hear that there are more than a FOX Building in Los Angeles, with it i had not calculated my fault.

it's not really a problem, i think that someone who fly to LA is ok for search another "freak" in 5 places. :-).

and saahms, you mean that mote letter had been send this years, it's right ?

bye.
rantanplan
X2

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Wed 23. May 2007, 21:46

I was waiting news from LA... every day I login to see the news...
If you say that the BCD has more participation than before, it's a great succesful :wink: here in spain a lot of people know what it is, and that's thanks to you :wink:
I'll be waiting the next news!!
Forever eyes, dark. Somebody's angel. She comes to me, like an angel out of time, as I play the part of a saint on my knees, there are some things I'll live without, but I want you to know that I need you right now
*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Thu 24. May 2007, 00:23

well saahm i don't think its your faul. Well, if i was going to fly to LA i would check which what the exact address would be, plus you gave the address, the one the letters were sent to. We did our part from hear, its not our fault.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby jondy09 » Thu 24. May 2007, 01:08

It is ok everyone. Now we know how to plan better for next year! Besides I came on board late even though I am far away from California maybe I can do A LOT of things to get everyone around here excited and prepared!! We can't give up... just remember Firefly (the tv show that replaced DA) got a movie and farscape got picked up again... Tell everyone to 'have hopes up' -Joshua told Max that by the way
NEW CHAPTER

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3763434/1/C ... he_Damned- AU 2009: After a failed escape attempt the remains of unit 12 are hauled off to Psy-ops each emerges as the 'perfect soldier'. It's about their struggle to regain their humanity after the horrors of Psy-ops...review! 3 chapters up!
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Thu 24. May 2007, 11:58

Hmmmmm may be we're getting ahead of ourselves here. The only news we got is from JUST 1 fan, there probably were more people who might have went to the right place plus may be this year the letters will make a difference. Now I was thinking, if we wait a month we should send a letter to FOX asking them if they will consider Dark Angel again and to see there comments because if they will do something there is no point in starting in preparing another BCD, hopefully we don't need to do another one!
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby jondy09 » Thu 24. May 2007, 17:39

Yea maybe your right. I was thinking maybe we should contact the actors/ actressess...
NEW CHAPTER

jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby rantanplan » Thu 24. May 2007, 18:20

Yea maybe your right. I was thinking maybe we should contact the actors/ actressess...

lol i can phone to them, if you want :p.
more seriously, some fan of famous actors send sometimes letters and letters, and they don't received answer... . So i think that we can't hope receveid one. :-).

dean : i'm totally ok for you.
Maybe contact the fox, but i think that if they want tell us what they decides, they do it without our harassing... .
so i think that the better is to wait
1) after another fans, about the bcd.
2)wait again 1 or 2 weeks minimum, for let fox thinking, decides, and maybe, give a answer ?
a decision like this, i think that they can not take fastly like that... .
(and if they are ok, they must contact a lot of persons, find a solution together, and coordinate a lot of things... .

An another bcd will be possible (give up is absolutely out of all propositions), but this years, it was better, because we just win a pool... .

Hmmmmm may be we're getting ahead of ourselves here.

not understand dean. :-).

Besides I came on board late even though I am far away from California

not uderstand again, sorry lol.

Tell everyone to 'have hopes up' -Joshua told Max that by the way

mm i think i have understand!! (yes!!! lol). it mean "tell to everybody to keep a good hope" ?

and jondy, be quiet, nobody speak about give up .. .
we have BCD, letters, and some of another ideas, for continuous fight, waiting the futur 17 may ;).

(sahams, it's evident that you're not responsable of the probleme of obtuse... . we are all on this board, each of us can tell that there are 5 possibles places, but like you, nobody know it... . Is it necessary to tell that if we can be there, it's because there is a team who "take care" of the board, and that you administrate all this ? ;) ).
Be quiet about this... .

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby Bellerophon » Thu 24. May 2007, 19:41

Saahm always does his best to administrate the board here - we all try to inform you as good as ever possible - but sometimes we don't get any news too =(
Wer die Dummköpfe gegen sich hat, verdient Vertrauen
Jean Paul Satre

This has been a streaming freedom video bulletin. Peace. Out.
Bellerophon
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby rantanplan » Thu 24. May 2007, 20:32

i think all members know all this, bellerophon. dont worry ;).

all of us, members of the team or simple registrants, do the maximum possible, with his personals constraints (time is mine lol ).

and we know news about bcd when this will be possible... . And if not, we will continuous like we have start... .

bye.
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Thu 24. May 2007, 22:31

with his personals constraints (time is mine lol ).

now i don't understand

We know Bello, we all did our best from here, probably even more then our limits, its not our faul or Saahm's that they didn't go to the address WE GAVE THEM.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Thu 24. May 2007, 23:49

probably even more then our limits

i don't understand too lol.

me, i want mean that all persons here try to do his best for help, and we try to help even if we have difficulty for this. (not enought money for go to LA, for example). And my principal difficulty for participate more is the time.

it's easier to understand ?

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby Serenity » Sat 26. May 2007, 00:41

If we're gonna try something this massive again next year, maybe we should start planning now. We could figure out who's going for sure, who will volunteer to take the letters to the studio, who the banner will be sent to, etc. Next time around I hope to be able to go :D
Sketchy: "At least Normal knows who he is."
O.C.: "A constipated, crusty, angry, rhythm-free, Republican white man?"
==================================================================
I'm going to be me, so it you can't stand me, sit down...If you can't face me turn around!
Serenity
Network Moderator

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sat 26. May 2007, 00:47

shouldn't we wait to see what really happened in this oneand not only rely on one sourse?hopfully we will not need another one
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

PreviousNext

Return to Protest Section